217 :: Times Like & Share
Moto XT-1755 Hang on Logo | Flashing Guide without Any Error | Moto C Flashing Guide
Hi, Here you can learn a special trick about how to fix moto xt-1755 hang on logo, how to fix moto c restart problem, how to solve dead after flash, how to solve moto xt-1755 dead after wrong file flashing. So let’s start and see all discuss
Discuusion : About Moto “C” Hang On Logo
- First Need MTK Port Driver,
- 2nd Need Sp Flash Tool Latest Version,
- 3rd Need Scatter Firmware Which was been is tested
- 4th Need DA file for Matched CPU
- 5th Need Auth Bypass Tool or Sv5 Auth File
- First Need Change Sequrity By press ctrl+alt+v & again press ctrl+alt+s .
- Now Open sp flash tool. Click on Download Agent & Select MTK_AllInOne_DA_6737m_98736_71604.bin File.
- Click on Scatter Loading and Add scatter (from your firmware folder).
- Click on Auth File and Add authentication file “auth_sv5_LenovoNamath.auth”/ SV5 Auth (from flash tools folder). Or using Auth Bypass Tool.
- Click download and connect the phone with volume down pressed.
Now Your All Process Is complete Within few Minute
If You are facing any problem then you can Whatsapp me on +91-7551082506 or Contact-US
All Above Files and Link Verified and 100% Tested BY our Technicians, So Don’t Worry Follow All Step’s By Step’s and Keep Enjoy With Us You Can Donate For our Technician By the Bellow Information:>>>>
PhonePe/GooglePay– 7551082506 or
You Can Pay using PayPal – Account- firstname.lastname@example.org
This Content is Only and Only For Educational purposes. We and our Website will not responsible. Don’t use it in Any illegal Activities. Here I just Sowing this method to use For yourself. I Never Ever Force Anyone to use crack or PIRATED software. Welcome to my Website, I am Kazi Selim Osman, from West Bengal, India Here I upload all videos/posts about mobile repairing, software issues, and also the latest technology videos/posts. I Always happy to help every person.
Note – We will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused if you will attempt or follow my video. Please do it at your own risk.